Last updated: January 27, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions
The terms or words in which the initial letter is capitalized have particularized meanings under the following conditions. The comments beneath, irrespective of whether they occur in singular/plural form, have the same sense.
Account means an individual account generated for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
Company (referred to as either “the Company,” “We,” “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Damachome, Dubai United Arab Emirates.
Country refers to the United Arab Emirates.
Cookies are tiny files stored by a website on Your mobile device, computer, or any other device, holding the records of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
Device means any device that can access the Service, such as a cell phone, computer, or a digital tablet.
Service refers to the Website.
Service Provider means any legal or natural entity that processes the data on behalf of the organization. It applies to third parties, the individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, perform services related to the Service, provide the Service on behalf of the Company, or assist the Company in analyzing how it is utilized.
Usage Data relates to automatically collected data, either generated by the service or by the service’s infrastructure (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Third-party Social Media Service applies to any platform or website of any social network from which a person may log in to access the Service or build an account.
Website refers to damachome.com, accessible from https://damachome.com.
As appropriate, You say an individual accessing or using the Service, or a corporation or other legal body on behalf of which such person accesses or uses the Service.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
We can allow you to provide us with some publicly identifying details when using our service, which can contact or identify you. Personally, parties recognizable can include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Usage Data is (automatically) obtained while using the Service.
Usage Data can provide data, such as the Internet Protocol address of your computer (e.g., IP address), the browser edition, the type of browser, the sites of our service that you access, the time spent on those pages, the date and time of your visit, specific device ids, and other descriptive details.
We may collect certain information automatically when you enter the Service via or via a mobile device, including,
- but not limited to
- the IP address of Your mobile device
- the type of mobile Internet browser You use
- Your mobile device unique ID
- the type of mobile device You use
- Your mobile operating system
- unique device identifiers
- And other diagnostic data.
When you visit our Service or access the Service through or through a mobile device, we can also gather the information that your browser sends.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies or Browser Cookies. A cookie is a tiny file that is saved on your computer. Your browser may be told to reject all cookies or to warn when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, some aspects of our service will not be available for you to use. If you have changed your browser settings to reject cookies, cookies will be used by our service.
- Flash Cookies. Our Service’s certain features may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your service’s preferences or activity. The browser configurations used for Flash Cookies are not the same as those used for Browser Cookies.
- Web Beacons. Small electronic files known as web beacons can be found in individual parts of our service and our communications (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). It helps the company, for example, to count people who have viewed or opened an email on individual pages and other relevant website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a particular section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies may be cookies that are “Persistent” or “Session.” When you go offline, permanent cookies will stay on your personal computer or mobile device, while session cookies will be erased when you close your web browser. Find out more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?
For the reasons set out below, we use both Sessions and Permanent Cookies:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: Such cookies are required to provide you with the services offered on the website and to allow you to use some features of the website. They help to authenticate users and discourage user identities from being used fraudulently. The services you have ordered will not be given without these cookies, and we will use these cookies to supply you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: Such cookies help us to remember choices you make, such as remembering your login information or language preference, while you use the website. These cookies are meant to provide you with a more personal interface and to discourage you from re-entering your habits at all times. You are using a website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To provide and maintain our Service, including monitoring the usage of our Service.
To manage Your Account: to organize your account as a Service Customer. The personal data you provide can give you access, as a registered user, to various services available to you.
For the contract’s performance: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or any other agreement with Us through the Service.
To contact You: To contact you via e-mail, SMS, telephone, or other similar means of electronic communication, such as push alerts from a Smartphone application about changes or informative correspondence relating to functionality, goods or services contracted, including security updates, where necessary or fair for their execution.
To provide You with special offers, news, and general information about other services, goods, and events that we offer similar to those you have already bought or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
For business transfers: We may use Your information to determine or execute a merger, divestiture, acquisition, reorganization, breakup, or other selling or transition of any or all of Our properties, whether as a continuing matter or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding involving the transfer of personal information retained by Us regarding users of our Service.
For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our Service, products, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze our service’s use to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, sale of company assets, any merger, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain services, products, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. Suppose You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service. In that case, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, pictures, profile, and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to communicate with You, view your activity descriptions, and view Your profile.
- With Your Consent: We may reveal Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when used to strengthen the security or improve Our Service’s functionality. We are legally obligated to retain this data for more extended periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from Your authority.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Data if required to do so by law or in response to public authorities’ valid requests (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data security is important to Us, but remember that no transmission method over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. Although we aim to use commercially appropriate means to secure your data, its full protection cannot be assured.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Your sensitive data can be collected by the service providers we use. Following their privacy policies, these third-party vendors gather, store, use, process, and pass information about your activities on Our Service.
Usage, Performance and Miscellaneous
We may use third-party Service Providers to offer better improvement of our Service.
Freshdesk is customer support software. Freshworks, Inc operates the service.
FreshDesk service may assemble information from Your Device.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may include links to other non-US run websites. When you click on a third-party connection, you will be led to the site of that third party. We highly suggest that you check the privacy policies on any domain that you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for any third-party sites or services’ privacy policies, content, or practices.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: https://damachome.com
By phone number: +971 55 774 6715